Introducing Planck, a simple and open source Pomodoro Technique application for Windows.
- Configurable. Set pomodoro and break durations
- History. Provide a name for each task, view tasks from Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days or All Time.
- Statistics. Counts and displays the number of tasks, the total duration and breaks.
- Intuitive. Data is auto-saved in a simple mysql database
Sources are available on Git Hub. Planck is written in C# as a WPF GUI application.
* Added aww sound when break ends.